Sunday 8 April 2012

JOURNAL ENTRY NO.10 (GENERAL)



Based on the short story book, which short story brings the most impact to you and why.

The short story that brings the most impact to me is Mariah. In Mariah, the story is about Imam who wanted to get marry with Mariah, a widow which resembles his first love. Imam has his wife, Cik Yam which became as a role model housewife in their village. Cik Yam finally gave her permission to Imam for getting married with Mariah. In my opinion, this short story always happened in real time. It is mostly about polygamy which a man can marry until 4 women. I disagree when Imam can get permission from his wife to remarry another woman which was a sexy widow. Why don’t he get marry with other pious woman or single mother or maybe a lady. It could be better. I had an experience which the story same like this. It was a friend of my father which got married with other woman that more sexy than his first wife. Is it the best criteria for a married man to remarry other woman that more socialize and not depend on religion too much? Usually people will talk bad about the marriage and sometimes they will blame the first wife for giving permission to her husband to marry another woman. In the mean time, if I have a husband which wants to get marry with other woman, I will let him divorce me. It is because I cannot bear to share the love with other wives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment