Sunday 8 April 2012

JOURNAL ENTRY NO.1 (BUGIS)



Everybody pretends. Tell me your own story of pretentiousness. Be honest to yourself.

          In my life, I had pretended several times but in this entry I will tell all of you a story of mine. It was about my feelings. Actually I am not a fierce person but sometimes when I am in bad mood, I will be shy for the whole day. I have never screams out loud to other persons when I am in angry. At that time, I was applying a position as a facilitator for orientation week. I had been appointed as a discipline facilitator and it was a nightmare for me. How can I be the most fierce person in front of my juniors? Is it good for me if I always scold them without any reason? All of this questions coming over in my mind. Then, when the orientation week happened, I had to pretend as a discipline facilitator that all my juniors got frightened with me. Every mistake, I gave them punishment. I knew I want to cry when looking at their faces hold the pain when doing the punishment. My intention just only to get them cooperates with each other and become more discipline. In closing ceremony for orientation week, I seek their apologize for scolding them in the whole week and I kept crying when they said to me that it’s ok. That’s my own story of being pretends in front of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment