Sunday 8 April 2012

JOURNAL ENTRY NO. 3 (HUNGRY GHOST)



Imagine that you are going to die tomorrow. Write a letter to someone that matters the most to you.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t…
Dear Mom,
          When you are reading this letter, I am not here with you in this world. I am no longer can kiss your cheek and hugging you. I will miss you so much, mom. I hope that I am with Grandpa and Grandma in Heaven, living happily and cheerfully. When I am writing this letter to you, my stomach was so painful. It was like to burst out.
          Mom, I want to apologize to you about my sickness. I didn’t mean to keep it secret from you but it was not the perfect time to tell you. I felt that I am going to burden you with my problems and suddenly I made a decision not to tell the truth until you read this letter.
          The day that I knew I was in critical stage of stomach ulcer was the day that you got a call from MARA about you applications been approved. You looked very happy and I don’t want to destroy it. I know that it was your dream to have a restaurant in Malay Town and you had applied it for several times. Doctor told me that my sickness can’t be treated anymore and I don’t have lots of time to live.
          Mom, I hope that you will not be so sad about losing me. Please forgive me for what I have done to you and keep going on with your life. You have to take care of yourself, keep your body healthy so that you can run your business well. Until we meet in Heaven, I am always waiting for you.

Your beloved daughter,
FARAH

No comments:

Post a Comment